March 31, 2023

Greetings: My Retirement and Reemployment

I will retire from the Yokohama National University (YNU) at the end of March, 2023. I have had the opportunity to work for the spread and development of ecological risk studies for 20 years at YNU (Matsuda, ed. 2021, Springer), including the Global Center of Excellence Program "Global Eco-Risk Management from the Asian Viewpoints," the President of the East Asian Federations of Ecological Societies, and the UNESCO Chair "Education in Biosphere Reserves for Sustainable Society" (EBRoSS). I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many people who have guided and supported me. I will give my final lecture on May 13 (in Japanese). I look forward to your attendance.

March 31, 2023 Hiroyuki Matsuda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home